Sponsor of the 16th Annual LA Music Awards
Founded in 1966
Here to help you find the right tech to fit all your needs. Expert Service. Unbeatable Price. Learn more: www.BestBuy.com/PMG
Best Buy Company Profile
With operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, China and Mexico, Best Buy is a multinational retailer of technology and entertainment products and services with a commitment to growth and innovation. The Best Buy family of brands and partnerships includes brands such as Best Buy; Audiovisions; Future Shop; Geek Squad, Jiangsu Five Star; Magnolia Audio Video; Pacific Sales; and Cowboom. Over 155,000 employees apply their talents to help bring the benefits of these brands to life for customers through retail locations, multiple call centers and Web sites, in-home solutions, product delivery and activities in our communities. Community partnership is central to the way business is done at Best Buy. For more information about Best Buy, visit http://www.bestbuy.com/
BEST BUY FAN PAGE HOUSE RULES
Welcome to the Best Buy fan page!
We want everyone to enjoy their experience here and welcome all questions and commentary, including criticism. We also have some house rules to make sure everyone has the best experience while they’re here.
If you have a customer service issue, we recommend visiting Best Buy Unboxed (http://www.BestBuyUnboxed.com/), our forums, for the fastest path to resolution. If you are a current or former employee with an employment related concern, please do not post on the wall and instead reach out to Best Buy HR directly.
We respond to most comments on our Facebook wall, but do not allow photos or videos to be posted to our timeline or our photos to be tagged. Only comments from the official Best Buy Facebook page (http://www.Facebook.com/BestBuy) should be considered representative of Best Buy. Any other advice or postings on this page do not represent Best Buy in an official capacity.
By using or accessing the Best Buy Facebook page, you agree to comply with Facebook’s Terms and Conditions (https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms). Any content that is a violation of these terms or is contrary to our company values will be deleted. Facebook has an automatic spam filter and some posts may be hidden unintentionally as a result. If your post is hidden by this automatic filter and does not violate our house rules, we will un-hide the post for public viewing.
Some examples of what will not be tolerated on our wall:
• Abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening or personally attacking others
• Defamatory, offensive, obscene, or vulgar comments
• Hateful in language targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or political beliefs
• Fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful posts/comment
• Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion
• Spamming in nature
• Solicitation of goods or services
• Uploading files or links that contain viruses or programs that could damage the operation of other people’s computers
• Anything to do with a HR or legal issue, legal case, or attorneys. This includes legal action involving Best Buy, soliciting individuals to engage in legal action against Best Buy, or offering other legal advice.
• Posting of any personal information including, but not limited to, email address, phone number, and/or order number