Nominated for Electronica Artist of the Year – 13th Annual LA Music Awards
2004 Unanimous Choice Award Recipient – Independent Trance Artist of the Year – 14th annual LA Music Awards “Platinum Age of Re-Mix”
Man-about-town. Bon vivant. Quick wit. Cool dude. Suave sensualist. Defender of the meek and champion of the downtrodden.
Okay, that has nothing to do with John Scott G but he has created some perfectly wonderful marketing, advertising and/or public relations for a whole bunch of clients, including:
• 3M • Auto Club • Bell Sports • Better Homes & Gardens • BFGoodrich • Bombardier Learjet • Buick • Children’s Hospitals • CitiBank • Coca-Cola • DeVry • Discover Card • Disney • Electronic Arts • El Pollo Loco • Epson • FedEx • Frito-Lay • Hospice of Pasadena • IHOP • John Wayne Cancer Institute • Kal Kan • Kia • Lawrence Berkeley National Lab • Legoland • Los Alamos National Lab • Mandalay Bay • MCA Records • MCI • Nakamichi • Natural History Museum • Nextel • Nordstrom • PepsiCo • The Rand Corp.• Red Bull • Samsung • Sanyo • Vidal Sassoon • Seattle Seahawks • Sheraton • Smart & Final • Suzuki • Taco Bell • UPS • The Venetian • Warner Bros. Records • Wells Fargo • Zenith
Please see more P.R. clients on our Clients page or visit johnscottg.com for the full writing bio of JSG.
The important thing is this: John Scott G has affected the buying decisions of millions of consumers because his work touches people! (Disclaimer: John won’t actually touch anyone. You don’t have to worry about obtaining restraining orders or anything like that.)
• Album by Jonny Harmonic: We All Love Bright Shiny Things.
• Albums by The G-Man: Audio Takes a Stand and Burning Fan Soundscapes.
• EU hit album, Crazed + Dazed, starring DJ Insane & The G-Man!
• New commercial demo CD from G-Man Music & Markeing Miracles is FREE for ad agencies and commercial post houses!
• John Scott G completed projects for the Hospice of Pasadena and the Antelope Valley Health Partnership. (As we say, “Go to health!”)
• JSG was the voice (and The G-Man did the music) on spots for Goodrich, Verizon Wireless, DirecTV, Micron, General Dynamics NASSCO, NARIP, and the Auto Club.
• New radio commercial clients include BAE Systems, a defense contractor, and MCC, an agency of the State of Washington.
• We’re doing tons of commercials at G-Man Studios. Hear some of the results on our Commercials page.
• John Scott G is also doing print ad concepts and copywriting.
• The Grin Groove CD cover, designed by Phil Hatten, was featured in Graphic Design USA magazine
• G-Man provided copywriting for a division of one of the biggest ad agencies (shhh — no details allowed on this!
• Our Hot Spot called “Hi, We’re Your Feet,” was utilized for a PayLess ShoeSource commercial (see our Commercials page).
• The G-Man was profiled in the 9/04 issue of MIX Magazine. Yeah, this is old news.
• John Scott was the voice on a TV commercial for a Mandy Moore concert.
• The G-Man and his Minarik Inferno appeared on the Time Magazine electronic billboard in Times Square. See it on our Photos page.
• 3D music video for “Squealorama” from Sonic Tonic, an eye-popping work by VJ Soundbrew.
• The G-Man produced Blast of Fast by James Sotelo.
• The G-Man wins Trance Album of the Year by the Los Angeles Music Awards for Platinum Age of the Remix.
• Rave reviews are on the Reviews page.
• Grin Groove is named Electronica Album of the Year by the Los Angeles Music Awards.
• DJ Insane is remixing all songs on Grin Groove for a CD to be called “Insane Groove.”
• DJ Insane’s remix of “Touch When You Dance” reached # 5 on the European dance charts.
• Critically acclaimed classical/jazz pianist William Morosi remixed 5 G-tunes, including “Surrender to the Sound.”
• Moscow’s sonic genius Random Distribution (RD) remixed 6 G-tunes, including “Shari V.”
• Australian remixer Zer0 Point EnergY remixed “Slide/Slam/Go!” It’s DANGERous!
• “Uwannaget2gether” from Grin Groove is on the WSVN Radio compilation album.
• “Slide/Slam/Go!” is on the Uno-a-Go-Go album.