Selections Committee Member: for 9th and 10th annual LA Music Awards
Turner Management Group
Owner SKM Artists
Greater Los Angeles AreaMusic
SKM Artists, IROCKE, Groove Jazz Music
Turner Management Group, GALLIN MOREY ASSOCIATES, PLA Media
connectionsSend Seth InMailMore options
Manage and market recording artists.
Parade Of Lights
Mighty Music Corp.
Co-founder of Groove Jazz Music: The music industry’s largest monitored contemporary jazz radio airplay chart
January 2001 – Present (14 years 8 months)Los Angeles
Artist management, Marketing and Consulting
Clients (past and present) include Grammy-winning, Grammy-nominated and platinum-selling artists, producers and songwriters; up-and-coming artists; media companies and events: Brenda Russell, Sharon Robinson, Agape Media International, Stephen Bray, Jimmy Haslip & Joe Vannelli, Mark Zonder, Hydrogen Child, Parade of Lights, Ashleigh Grace, Jazz in the Park, Cash Levy
• Manage artist careers, brand development, long-term strategies and project-specific campaigns
• Secure record and distribution deals, sponsorships and licenses for artists, companies and events
• Execute marketing, music placement, social media, publicity & radio promotion campaigns
• Create awareness and generate income for developing and established artists and brands
• Build relationships for clients within industry and fan communities and media
• Expand clients’ global reach via international experience in Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia
• Ensure financial and strategic advantages via in depth knowledge of industry contracts & practices
Advisory Board Member
January 2013 – Present (2 years 8 months)Hermosa Beach, CA
IROCKE is the #1 source for live streaming concerts worldwide.
For music fans it’s the best way to discover and attend live digital concerts with friends.
For artists and brands it’s a powerful and customizable platform for distributing and promoting live digital performances and appearances worldwide.
Groove Jazz Music
2009 – Present (6 years)Los Angeles
The largest monitored Contemporary Jazz radio chart in the world tracking airplay for 90+ broadcast, satellite and internet radio stations and issuing a weekly Top 30 Chart of the most played songs in the format.
All stations monitored digitally by RadioWave Monitor.
Site also includes comprehensive lists of artists, record labels and concert promoters for the genre.
Turner Management Group
1997 – 2001 (4 years)Los Angeles
Talent Management Company. Clients included Kenny G, George Benson, Brenda Russell, Macy Gray
GALLIN MOREY ASSOCIATES
January 1996 – January 1997 (1 year 1 month)Beverly Hills
Talent Management for recording artists and actors
Music Clients: Michael Jackson, Luther Vandross, Neil Diamond, Korn, America and more
January 1994 – January 1995 (1 year 1 month)Los Angeles
Music Clients: EMI, Charley Pride, Stan Ridgeway, JJ Cale, Alex Chilton, Chris Duarte, The Palace Theater
Reporter, Copywriter, Photographer
THE SUBURBAN and TRIBORO BANNER
January 1992 – January 1993 (1 year 1 month)Scranton, Pennsylvania
Layout and Ad Designer: Weekly Newspapers